Skip to main content


Mods of subreddits what is the worst thing you have had to remove?


  1. We get all kinds of stuff but the worst was a while back when some person or people were spamming a GIF of a dog being beaten to death with a shovel. That was really tough.
    — e36

  2. Modded a bunch of sexy subs. Trolls are truly creative with some of the personal attacks/insults they conjure.
    — GenericMolly

  3. There was once an awful raid on a support group subreddit for people who have had a miscarriage of a wanted pregnancy. They were a bunch of dead baby jokes and worse. Im not a mod but if you go digging far enough in the top>all time posts, you'll run across a mod message talking about it. Really made my heart drop since I just had a miscarriage myself.
    — TheDevilsAardvark



  4. Uncensored pics of the victims of a terrorist attack just after it happened. Bonus: someone I knew was there and nobody had heard from him at the time. I've seen the pics float on the internet several times since but I don't want to look at them. If he's on them, I don't want to know.
    — Dontmakeitstop

  5. Someone thought it would be funny to post a video of a cat being lit on fire.
    — DianiTheOtter

  6. aaand i'm out of this thread after five comments
    — seancurry1



  7. Mod of /r/Fantasy, where people aren't always clear exactly we mean by "fantasy." I don't mind the ones who come by in the fall asking who they should start at quarterback (I generally recommend Aragorn); the guy who went into detail about how he fantasized about murdering his grandfather was another story.
    — MikeOfThePalace

  8. child porn
    — iBleeedorange

  9. I think this thread should be NSFW / NSFL
    — Rokuk12345



  10. If I had to guess, “other mods”. It would be the equivalent of other cops being forced to fire a trigger-happy coworker.
    — KimJongUn-Official

  11. im only a mod of subreddits i have created and have not posted anything myself, therefore no posts need to be removed. Will report back when I get carried away however.
    — ImALoneWolfBaby



Top Questions